Our statement on COVID-19 and YES we are open for business. PLEASE READ
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve added the option to provide virtual moving estimates in order to further practice social distancing. This is a great way to provide you an accurate quote while also following safe business practices for both our client and our employees.
What is a Virtual Estimate?
Through the use of Zoom or Google Hangouts, a virtual estimate allows customers to show an estimator the belongings that need to be moved, so we can create an accurate estimate.
How Do I Schedule My Virtual Estimate?
It’s really easy. All you have to do is:
- Fill out the form to the right.
- When you speak with a representative at All Jersey Moving & Storage, we will schedule a virtual estimate.
How Does Virtual Estimate Work?
- Once your appointment is scheduled, you will receive a link to either Zoom or Google Hangout along with a time that one of our estimators will meet you.
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive a link through text or email, depending on which method you prefer. When you click that link, you will be connected with your estimator.
- During your virtual estimate you will use Google Hangouts or Zoom to show the estimator what needs to be moved.
You don’t have to worry about answering your door or physically walking someone through your home. The Virtual Estimate is all done remotely.
Benefits of a Virtual Estimate
- Convenience. You can schedule your Virtual Estimate during a time that’s best for you.
- Speed. Providing estimates through video allows us to get your moving quote to you faster.
- Quality. Virtual Estimate provides the same accuracy and service as an in-person appointment. The only difference is you’re talking to your estimator by video call.
- Easy to Use. Everything from scheduling your appointment to using Zoom or Google Hangouts is super simple and easy by design.
Fill out the contact form and let’s schedule a virtual estimate ASAP!