Our statement on COVID-19 and YES we are open for business. PLEASE READ
Packing & Unpacking
Proper packing is a critical part of the moving process and also one of the biggest challenges a homeowner faces when they move. Do you want to drive around hunting down boxes? Spend your nights and weekends packing for your move? Of course not! That's why many of our customers rely on our packing services for their move for the convenience and peace of mind. We offer both full and partial packing and unpacking services depending on your specific needs.
FULL PACKING SERVICE: No worries, leave it all to us! Yes, our packers will arrive with the expertise and all the packing materials needed to completely pack your home. Depending on the size and contents of your home, scheduling varies but in most cases we perform this service the day before your move. Hiring us for a full pack is a great but surprisingly affordable luxury and many of our experienced customers wouldn't consider moving any other way.
PARTIAL PACKING: Yes! We can do as much or as little as you like. If you would like to hire professional packers but don't mind packing some items yourself, we can accommodate your specific needs. Below you will find a few examples of how we can help you.
- Nervous to pack lamps, pictures and flat glass? Most customers request this service and if the packing is limited to these items, it can be done on moving day.
- Don't have the time or feel comfortable packing your breakables? Hire our professional packers and you won't have to keep your fingers crossed that your glassware arrives in one piece. Typically, you can hire us to pack your kitchen and dining room for about $500.00 which covers labor and materials.
- Unable to complete your packing? We can pick up where you left off! We can deliver materials (boxes, paper and tape) to your home so you get started with the packing and then would schedule packers to arrive at your home the day before your move to complete the packing for you.
Some items in your shipment may require custom crating. If you own any marble tops, large glass tops, chandeliers, ornate mirrors or high-value articles, crating should be considered and in many cases is required.
"Please help!!" We get a lot of these calls! Moving soon and don't think you'll have the time to complete your packing? Call us and we will make every effort to accommodate you and dispatch packers to your home prior to moving day.
UNPACKING: If you need help getting settled in your new home we offer two levels of service:
- The basic unpacking service is a standard in our industry. The movers unpack your boxes and place the items on a flat surface (table tops, counters, beds, floors). This service does not include placing or organizing your items in cabinets or on shelves.
- Our premium unpacking service will dedicate two or more employees to unpack all your boxes and set up your new home. Items will be unpacked into cabinets, placed on shelves, etc. This is a very popular service with seniors and working professionals who need to reduce the impact, stress and time related to moving.