Call Us Now! 24/7
Call Us Now! 24/7
1) American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA): We wrote about this group in our last blog post, which you can view here. AMSA is a non-profit organization that helps the public locate trustworthy and fully licensed moving companies.
2) United States Postal Service (USPS): Don’t forget to notify the Post Office of your move by filling out a Change of Address form. This will not only ensure that you receive important mail but also help to prevent identity theft believe it or not.
3) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA): The website is full of useful information on anything from planning a move to finding a fully licensed and insured moving company. Operated by the US Department of Transportation, you will find resources on how to file a complaint against a moving company and what your rights are as a consumer.
4) Better Business Bureau (BBB): This website offers an excellent resource for all businesses. They frequently update their database with information about known scammers in the moving industry. Make sure to check this site to ensure the legitimacy of a moving company you’re thinking about using.
5) Great Schools: If you have a family, finding the right area and home to relocate to typically revolve around the strength of the nearby school system. Search by school, district or city to find the latest information of public and private school ratings, reviews and parent communities.
6) All Jersey Movers & Storage: An industry leader that serves the East Coast, All Jersey Movers is dedicated to providing a neat, professional service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Contact for a free quote today.
7) City Data: Many people spend their time searching for the right moving company and learning how to best move that they forget one of the most important things about relocating, your new surroundings. This website provides statistics on every conceivable things you can imagine and is a great resource when moving somewhere new.
8) Spare Foot Storage Finder: There’s a chance that your new place may be smaller than your current home. Not to fret, this website will help you declutter and find nearby storage facilities just for you.
9) My Move: This is a one-stop-shop for everything from packing boxes to installing a ceiling fan in your new home. You can also find a range of tools useful for a move, such as a moving cost calculator and service professional locator.
Consider All Jersey Moving & Storage for your next move. We are a top rated NJ mover located in Bridgewater, NJ. We are residential movers, commercial movers, office movers, and well-known piano movers. We are the mover of choice, if you’re moving anywhere in between Washington, DC and Boston, MA and want direct service. We offer local moving and long distance moving services within a 500-mile radius. Click herefor your free moving quote today.